BUILDING TRUST IN TEAMS (Building Leadership Skills 2017 series) Seattle, WA
Trainer:Maureen Moriarty M.A.
Presented By:Non-Profit Staff Development Coalition (NPSDC)
CEUs/Clock Hours:Workshop certificate documents hours of instruction toward Continuing Education Units. Clock-hour forms are available free upon completion of the workshop.
Download Flyer (pdf)
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Seattle, WA, 98144
map | directions
- Get onto Interstate-90
- Take the Rainier Avenue South exit
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Rainier Avenue South
- Turn left onto South Massachusetts Street
- Turn right onto 24th Avenue South
- The building is several blocks down, just past South Hill Street
NPSDC Member Organization:
$100 per participant [for 1-5 staff from member organization]
$90 per participant [6 or more staff from member organization]
$149 per participant
This interactive workshop is designed to help participants understand the importance of trust in building high performing teams and as leaders to reduce common workplace issues such as redundancy, bureaucracy, fraud , slowed productivity, diverted resources and turnover. You will learn new behaviors in a safe environment to increase trust in your teams and in your leadership.
The workshop will cover an overview of high performing teams and explore 13 Trust Behaviors of teams through engaging in a ‘trust building exercise”; exploring team norms to increase trust; learning how to have difficult conversations to increase trust ; and engaging in group discussions, reflection and dialogue, and exchange of ‘best practice’ ideas. Participants will also learn how to support and encourage peer to peer accountability and the willingness to challenge behaviors.
Those attending with their team will have the opportunity to explore these issues with their teams during activities and exercises in the workshop.
(This workshop is designed for team leaders, supervisory, managerial staff).
- Learn what makes a high performing team (Trust, healthy conflict, team norms to foster peer to peer accountability, commitment and attention to results)
- Learn behaviors that lead to increased trust
- Practice a trust building exercise to do with teams
- Learn how to manage team norms to build trust and create a high performing team