Building Individual & Team Performance with Dependable Strengths® Seattle, WA
Trainer:Vic Snyder & Sharon Allen Felton
Presented By:Non-Profit Staff Development Coalition
CEUs/Clock Hours:Workshop certificate documents hours of instruction toward Continuing Education Units. Clock-hour forms are available free upon completion of the workshop.
Download Flyer (pdf)
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Seattle, WA, 98144
map | directions
- Get onto Interstate-90
- Take the Rainier Avenue South exit
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Rainier Avenue South
- Turn left onto South Massachusetts Street
- Turn right onto 24th Avenue South
- The building is several blocks down, just past South Hill Street
Coalition Member Organization:
$100 per participant [for 1-5 staff from member organization]
$90 per participant [6 or more staff from member organization]
$149 per participant
Lunch will be on your own.
In this full day interactive workshop participants will experience the Dependable Strengths Articulation (DSA) process.
Everyone has a distinct pattern of talents, skills and abilities—his or her own unique form of excellence. The Dependable Strengths Articulation (DSA) process helps people identify and articulate this pattern of strengths. When people work from their Dependable Strengths, they are more productive, motivated, joyful and appreciative of others.
This unique process has been successfully used by organizations including U.S. Forest Service, Microsoft, Boeing, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, community colleges, universities, social service agencies, elementary and high schools and more.
This process helps individuals cope with obstacles in the workplace, increases self-esteem, and helps participants develop a sharper sense of individual and group abilities. Participants will also experience the process of effective team building based on the Dependable Strengths concept.
- Identify your unique Dependable Strengths®
- Gain knowledge of “strength-based team building”
- Understand the nature and value of a “strengths” perspective
- Begin to learn how to recognize strengths in co-workers, clients, customers and others
- Learn methods to increase staff teamwork, morale and productivity
- Experience a process which empowers you to increase your own self-esteem and confidence, motivation, sense of career and life direction