Leader as Coach Seattle, WA
Presented By:Non-Profit Staff Development Coalition
CEUs/Clock Hours:Workshop certificate documents hours of instruction toward Continuing Education Units. Clock-hour forms are available free upon completion of the workshop.
Download Flyer (pdf)
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Seattle, WA, 98144
map | directions
- Get onto Interstate-90
- Take the Rainier Avenue South exit
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Rainier Avenue South
- Turn left onto South Massachusetts Street
- Turn right onto 24th Avenue South
- The building is several blocks down, just past South Hill Street
Coalition Member Organization:
$100 per participant [for 1-5 staff from member organization]
$90 per participant [6 or more staff from member organization]
$149 per participant
Lunch will be on your own.
A practical, highly experiential workshop designed to help leaders excel at coaching others for high performance. Drawing upon the timeless principles and processes employed by great leaders and professional coaches, the workshop challenges participants to become the kind of person from whom others genuinely want to receive coaching, to create relationships that confront real issues, and to engage in potent, performance changing conversations.
As part of the workshop, you will have opportunities to engage in coaching conversations allowing you to practice career coaching, planning and other staff related challenges such as questions to motivate professional growth, staff retention, job satisfaction and increased skill sets. Every coaching conversation is intended to build capacity in your existing staff.
- Understand what High Performance Coaching is (and what it is not)
- Identify the qualities of an effective Leader Coach
- Recognize your unique strengths as a coach and how these can be effectively used in your coaching role
- Develop coaching partnerships with those you manage and lead
- Participate in the personal growth of others while developing high performance coaching skills
- Achieve significant results by coaching in areas that can provide the most impact and leverage for your organization
- Challenge others to hold themselves accountable for results
- Achieve professional level coaching in a cost effective approach
- Build a consistent approach to coaching and performance improvement throughout your organization
- Increase managerial capability to lead and drive change through focused organizational coaching
- Improve accountability and accelerate the achievement of organizational goals
This workshop has been designed for team leaders, supervisory, and managerial staf.