Leadership Agility: Understanding, Managing & Leading Change in Your Organization Seattle, WA
Presented By:Non-Profit Staff Development Coalition
CEUs/Clock Hours:Workshop certificate documents hours of instruction toward Continuing Education Units. Clock-hour forms are available free upon completion of the workshop.
Download Flyer (pdf)
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Seattle, WA, 98144
map | directions
- Get onto Interstate-90
- Take the Rainier Avenue South exit
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Rainier Avenue South
- Turn left onto South Massachusetts Street
- Turn right onto 24th Avenue South
- The building is several blocks down, just past South Hill Street
Coalition Member Organization:
$100 per participant [for 1-5 staff from member organization]
$90 per participant [6 or more staff from member organization]
$149 per participant
Lunch will be on your own.
Brought back by popular demand!
Today’s work environment requires leaders to successfully anticipate, initiate and lead change efforts in their organization. Every leader needs to understand the human element of change and why some people may resist innovation and strategic change initiatives.
This change management workshop focuses on the human aspects of change such as perceptions, assumptions, resistance, beliefs and values which are crucial to change initiatives.
Coursework includes sharing experiences and perspectives with other change leaders, reviewing a high-level framework used in structured change initiatives and applying a selected suite of tools and templates used to lead change successfully.
Participants will learn how to navigate change within their organization as well as orchestrate successful change efforts within their team, division or program.
- Establish a common context and language for understanding & leading change
- Learn & apply several models and tools for leading/managing change
- Work through a “real” change to apply the learning
- Identify four roles in a change effort & the requirements of each role in leading change
- Assess your current-state of change management
- Discover your own approach, style and skills
- Review employee involvement and communication considerations used in driving effective change efforts
- Learn to anticipate & plan for change